Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2007 21:04:57 EST
Since I dont know the ages of your children, but if a child wants  to view
certain sites without your knowledge, they will find a way. I know of  someone
who did this, and all he did was use one of his friends screen
names/passwords, sign on as a guest (on your computer) and see what ever he  wanted to see.
His parents had parental control on his own screen name, so  his Mother never
knew he did this.  Harriet

I thought that XP Pro had included something that would give me  user
restrictions so they couldn't go on the internet, or get into  certain
files?

Diane Kroeckel

-- Sven  <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello Diane,

Do you mean you  want to control their use of the computer, their use of
the Internet, or  both? Here are some programs and Web sites on parental
control that should  help with either:

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml