Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2007 18:50:43 -0600
On my old computer I used to have a small applet which resided on the taskbar; if you wanted to view a web page in a different browser, you right clicked on its icon  & ticked the browser you wanted to launch that particular page.
For example: my primary browser is Opera but sometimes it doesn't display a page properly. Then I would use this applet to choose either IE or Netscape to open this page. I didn't take this little program with me when I transferred data to my new computer, & I can't remember its name. Has anyone heard of this program or know where I can find one like it?  It was a free download.
Regards,
Debbie

 Deborah Anderson, [log in to unmask] on 3/10/2007

 "Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it."
         -- Mark Twain

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>