Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jan Weingart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 23:55:00 GMT
At work I use IE5 with windows 95 all the time and never, never have any
problems with it crashing.  At home I was back in the dark ages using
Netscape 3.0 til I finally got brave and installed IE5.  I had never used
any IE at home before that.  What makes you say that IE5 should not be used
on windows 95, anything in particular?

Also, I rarely have any problems with IE5 other than in a few sites, both of
which use java and graphics.  Could there be a connection with the crashing
and those particular sites due to the java and graphics?  Could I have a
problem with my video adaptor or such?  I know nothing about that???
Suggestions?  Thanks, Jan