Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Kingery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 08:07:16 -0600
I had a somewhat similar problem with printing to a NewGen Imager Plus 12,
which is as I understand a fairly common printer in the Mac world.  My
problem was with an NT4 workstation.  When the end-user printed to the IP12,
the file was sent to the NT4W print server then on to a Sun Sparcstation.  At
the Sparcstation the file was sent on to the NewGen.  The NewGen would
indicate that it was processing data, but then print nothing.

Turns out I didn't have the exact driver I needed for the IP12.  The folks at
NewGen assured me that using IP12XF drivers would work fine.  Well, it
didn't.  After doing some more research I found an NT4 driver for the IP12.
Now the printer will print but it's slow and not all of the functionality,
(e.g.  PostScript), work as they should.  My advice is to avoid mixing and
matching NT4, Unix, and Mac.

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]