Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rob Shane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 12:34:50 -0700
Hi Shaleen,
As an owner of a list on yahoogroups I can tell you that you can subscribe
with any valid email address that you would like to use. Only those with a
"yahoo ID" (which is not neccessarily the same as a yahoo email, you can
have an ID without the email address) will have access to the groups web
page to view archives, etc. If you do have a yahoo email address you can
cinfigure your email client (outlook express, etc.) to download off their
server. You don't have to only view your yahoo mail via the web.
HTH
Rob

-snip-
 Is is mandatory that the subscriber's email addr has to be only a yahoo
addr (e.g. [log in to unmask] ) inorder to subscribe to these YahooGroup Lists ?
-snip-

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml