Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 29 May 2011 19:51:11 -0400
I am using Windows 7 Home Edition

I have a folder called “Ebooks” .  This has about 50 subfolders in it by authors.  When I click on each author there are further subfolders of books of that author.  When I click on an individual book I get different formats for that ebook (e.g. HTML, mobi, lit, PDF etc).  I only want the PDF file from each individual ebook .  This means going to individual authors, then to books, then opening each, then copying the PDF file and pasting it in another main PDF Ebook folder.  This is time consuming to say the least!

Someone suggested I use the cmd prompt and then type
cd \
xcopy pdf\*.pdf newfoldr /s

but this did not extract the PDF files.

Does anyone else have any suggestion to make my life easier!!

Thank you

Mona