Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2007 18:07:08 GMT
Folks,
My ACER laptop Aspire 3000, with Windows XP, was as dead as a doorknob this morning and wouldn't let me do anything - even to run Desktop Doctor, which is provided as a part of my ISP service.  On the desktop, ever since the machine was purchased in 2005, has been an icon identified as "1-Click Maintenance".  In desperation I clicked it and was informed that I had a 30-day trail version, but that as I'd never used it I was being given three days for evaluation before purchase.  I asked it to continue and "it" found 19 problems in the registry plus some 24 MB of temp files that could be deleted, plus one of two other problems  and asked me if I wanted them "fixed".  I was desperate and gave the OK.  In seconds I had the message that everything had been fixed and the machine, like magic, was back to normal with everything working again.
Question: Is there anyone here who's familiar with this utility "TuneUp Utilities 2006".  Is it safe, is it effective, is it costly, etc?  I'd sure appreciate anyone's experience with this.  It sure did a nice job for me this morning.
Lewis E.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>