Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 09:00:29 -0500
Wanda,
Any time If you are going to update or reinstall Netscape,
before you delete the old copy of Netscape,
go to your "C" drive under Programs click on Netscape,
(1) Copy your User Folder and paste it to your desk top.
(2) Now you can delete the old copy of Netscape.
(3) Install the new Netscape.
(5) From your desk top Cut and paste the User Folder into the Netscape
Folder.
Now you will have your original user profile with your bookmarks and
addresses.
Doing this you will not have to create a new profile. or lose your
information.
Note: always keep a copy of the User Folder on a floppy or your "C" drive,
to copy
and paste when needed.

Wanda Irby wrote:

> Please, can someone tell me how to get this to load without having to
> create a new user profile every time.  I cannot keep bookmarks,
> addresses or anything.

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org