Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Richard Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2007 12:59:46 -0400
Warning, shot-gun approach... (I hate asking questions to answer a question.)

If you have "broadband", do they have someone near them (with it too)
that could D/L and "sneaker net" them the file on a flash drive.
Come to think of it, are YOU near them? (Opps, that's a question...)

If you are not near,
USPS them any "removable media" that you can make and they can read.

Examples:
Burn them a CD-R. (Be sure to "close" or finalize the CD-R.)
Put it on a Flash Drive, (see warnings below)
a Zip Disk, (a Zip-250M disk, or split it to two Zip-100M disks),
or even an LS-120. (Not many people had these though.)

Side note: If they have Win98, a flash drive, Zip Disk, or LS-120 they
will need drivers installed on their system. (If you took/sent them "equipment",
they might not be able to use it.)

                                              Rick Glazier

> CHUCK said:
>i have a big file i would like to send to someone..and they  dont have Pando,
> nor can they download it since they have "dialup"..was  wondering if anyone
> knew any other way to send it, its about 104MB's ...thanks  for any help you
> can give me

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!