Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hal Trachtenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 02:07:00 -0400
When this happens it's because your system doesn't know which program to use
to open this file type, since you may not have the appropriate program. For
example, if you try to open a file of type *.pdf, but you don't have a
program that can open a file of that type, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader,
then you will get a dialog box like this to choose a program to use, and if
in the list of programs you don't have one that can open a file type like
this then you can't open it. You can try different programs in the list ,
but just make sure that you uncheck the box at the bottom where it says
Always use this program to open this file, otherwise it will designate the
program that you choose as the default program to open the file, and if it
is a program that cannot open the file type then you'll be stuck with a file
that you can't open. I had this happen to me when I tried to use Adobe to
open a log file from my firewall program. I had to delete the file
eventually.

                         http://nospin.com/rode