Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 12:00:05 -0700
Carol,

Reformatting should be done only when there is no other solution. If you
have to do this frequently then something is defective with your
computer/hard disk.

You need to update to a 32 bit operating system. That may help your
problems. Windows 2000 and Windows XP are 32 bit operating systems. If you
go on-line and bring up the EBAY web site and search for Windows 2000 or
Windows XP you will find that they cost over $200 each and EBAY is your
cheapest source!

I found an interesting ad on EBAY that would allow you to get a 32 bit
operating system (XP or 2000) and other almost any other software legal &
free for the cost of a booklet. The booklet is 22 bucks. Here is the URL:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=41885&item=3697106594&rd=1
(Copy and paste this into your browser.) Take a look. I haven't taken
advantage of this yet so can't vouch for it's authenticity and honesty, but
will soon.

Good Luck,

J. Dent