Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jeffrey Ottie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 18:27:08 -0400
Whither CDPost.com ???

Does anyone know what happened to CDPost.com @ www.cdpost.com?  I just last
week learned of the service and had planned to have them download and burn a
copy of Windows XP Professional RC2 for me when it became available to
Preview Program participants, but I've been unable to access their website.
(At roughly 500 MB, I had dearly hoped they could do the job for me because
I can only access the internet at 31,200 bps at my rural location).

Have they been overwhelmed with business, are they temporarily offline or
did they do the dot.com dive and go out-of-buiness?  If so, can anyone
recommend another similar service?

Thanks in advance.

--
        Jeffrey Ottie  `~^ )

Reference: CDPost.com
-------------------------
Now here's a site that's burning for your business. CD Post (Web site) lets
you make your own CD-ROMs without investing in a CD-R burner. The
inexpensive service caters to PC users who only need to burn CD-ROMs
occasionally, currently charging $6.99 for each 650MB data CD or 74-minute
audio disc, with free shipping to U.S. addresses.

After installing CD Post's software, you upload files from your PC directly
to CD Post (though filling a 650MB CD over a 33.6Kbps connection takes a
long time) or designate any file on the Internet without relying on your
bandwidth. After uploading the files you want burned, press the Create CD
button, and about a week later the disc will arrive in the mail.

In addition to data CDs, CD Post can burn audio discs. The service will even
turn your MP3 files into an audio CD that can be played on any stereo.

The service is currently only available for Windows users.

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com