Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 02:38:20 -0400
I used to be you could.
I think not all the file extensions are being switched over when you change browsers.
I also think some types of files will "always" open in MSIE if you use OLE
to open them.

As a simple work around, (if this is only one site you are worried about),
open the browser first and use the file/open menu to open the shortcut to
the site on your desktop.

You could also go in and edit your file associations, but this may be difficult,
and may not "stick" as a solution...

Good luck,                                      Rick Glazier

----- Original Message -----
From: "Harvey Rose" <[log in to unmask]>
I'm using Netscape 7.0 as my default browser. I have an internet site that
only runs in Internet Explorer. I tried to install it so I could run it
from the Desktop when I want to use Internet Explorer but can't get it to
stay on the desktop. When put the Internet site to the desktop it comes up
as Netscape not Internet Explorer but shows an Internet Explorer Icon. I'm
using Windows XP Home edition. Can one run both Netscape and Explorer as
their browsers on the same computer?

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml