Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2007 08:46:35 -0800
It seems that your directory for that folder got corrupted. Are the strange
name folders within the iceage folder or in the root? What else is on the
hard drive? At this point it would be my recommendation that you copy
everything you want to salvage off the drive and reformat it. Once the
directory gets corrupted, that is a very bad sign for future reliability.
You did not say if the partition is NTFS or FAT32. NTFS is usually more
reliable, but it too can get corrupted.

If you still want to try to delete all the files in the iceage folder, go to
a command window and issue the command "del e:\iceage\*.*" without the
quotes. If this produces errors rather than deleting the files, then the
only way to handle it would probably be with a disk editing program, but
that requires some technical expertise and should not be taken up by those
not familiar with the process.

Let us know what happens.

Peter