Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"M. Ward" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 01:58:56 -0500
Dear Paul,

Yep, there is a great program that will convert .au sound files to .wav
files.  You can download it for free at www.goldwave.com.

You open the .au file you have, then select "save as", click on wav, and
voila!  I use it all the time.

Good luck!
April Lane

>From: "Paul A. Valentine" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: [PCSOFT] Sound file?
>Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 09:33:40 -0600
>
>Is there a program out there that can convert an .au sound file to a wav
>file? I have several programs that will play them, but can't find any means
>within those programs to convert them.
>Any ideas will be appreciated.
>Paul
>
>       "Hold No Punches.." Rode brings you great shareware/freeware
>         programs with his honest opinions in this weekly column.
>                        http://freepctech.com/rode

Ok..here it is...the most AWESOME site ever!  It has just about anything for
just about everyone!  Check it out!

http://www.FreeYourMind.ws

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml