Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"M. Jelley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 19:09:49 -0500
Dear kind ones on this list:

I've had my system for almost three years now and feel pretty confident
about what I can and  (sometimes) cannot or won't do.  But I've never
gotten MS Fax that shipped with Windows 95 to work.  This was okay for a
while, but now I really need to use it and eveytime I try to use the fax
feature, I just cannot get it to run.  I often get started setting up the
various facets and it just doesn't work.  I get error messages from the
?printer?  or my modem (wrong com port) etc.

My Compaq Presario 7180 also shipped with a fax feature but I never used it.

Now, I have Office 97.  It  has the ability to stipulate the fax or the
printer etc but the process to get through it is very tedious  - - and then
it doesn't work.

I would like some recommendations about other "easier" fax software
packages that are out there that the people in this list really like and
use often.

I'm not afraid to mess with my system, and I've followed all of the regular
contributors here carefully for a while now.    Needless to say I learn
alot from lurking.  Thanks in advance for anyone who cares to reply
privately or on this list if appropriate.

Marianne Jelley
------
"If men can run the world, why can't they stop wearing neckties? How
intelligent is it to start the day by tying a little noose around your
neck?" --- Linda Ellerbee