Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Venkat Viswanathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2005 23:23:09 -0500
Ed Nelson's post (clipped):--

<<<But the papers come as PDFs.  I'm told I have Adobe Reader installed>>>

I have adobe reader version 6.0.47 which has a "save" feature and also configured to open automatically when i click on a pdf. file. (I am not sure which version of adobe you have and whether it has these features.)

since you must be getting the pdf. papers as "attachments" to your e-mail i would suggest you try the following procedure.

(1)click on the "paper clip" or the pdf. file name in the IE browser (MAKE SURE THE ATTACHMENT IS FROM A TRUSTED SOURCE).

(2) after virus scan either by the e-mail server ot your own anti virus program
IE should open up a small window with options (a) open from current source (b) save to disk.

(3) if you click on option (a) adobe reader should automatically open the pdf. file.

(4) now if you click on file/save OR "save " icon in the tool bar you will be presented with options for a "file name" and "location".

(5)if you want it saved in your "c" drive you show this in the "save in" box and give a file name and it will be saved as .pdf

(6)normally i save it in "my documents" folder.

HTH and good luck-----Venkat

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>