Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hal Trachtenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 01:08:18 -0700
Hello Mike,
Here is something you can check. I am assuming that you are using Internet
Explorer, so when your IE is open, go to Tools/Internet Options. Then select
the Advanced tab at the top. When the box opens with a list of options,
scroll down until you get to the Multimedia section. Look for something that
says Show Pictures and make sure the box is checked. Sometimes this box gets
unchecked by itself for some reason, it is not because of anything you've
done.

>  Since last night I have been getting incomplete windows when I
"browse".Specifically, I seem to be getting only text, no icons or
video/pictures at all. The boxes where there would normally be a
picture/icon are empty except for the small r/b/g symbol group and some text
saying what the picture should be.
>  I've looked at my display settings and other control panel items and
nothing appears obviously wrong. I am at a loss.
>  I'm hoping this is a simple fix. Can someone please tell me how to
correct this problem?
>  Thanks for any help, it is appreciated.
>
>  Mike Williams.

Get 100% FREE email for life from Excite Canada
Visit http://mail.excite.ca

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html