Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mary Wolden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 19:25:03 -0500
From: Mick Fitzpatrick :Subject: [PCSOFT] Best voice recognition software?

> Hello
>
> I have a friend who finds it very difficult to type because of health
> reasons.
>
> I am hoping to find a good voice recognition program, that takes very
little
> coaching/training.
>
> The price of the software (or maybe associated hardware) is not a problem
> ... it just needs to be very easy to use.
>
> Any advice will be appreciated.
>
> TIA ... Mick

Mick,

My husband has used both IBM Via Voice and L&H Voice Xpress Professional.
Both require training but L&H claims that it requires less training then any
other Voice recognition program.  The advantage that L&H has is that it was
developed in conjunction with MS and allows you to control MS products by
voice, including Office 2000 products and IE.  My husband prefers L&H for
accuracy. L&H has acquired Dragon Naturally Speaking another speech
recognition program.  You can find out more information from
http://www.lhsl.com/voicexpress/pro/ .

Mary Wolden

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html