Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
chuck finnigan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 19:14:01 -0800
Hi,
        I seem to remember a utility or batch file that prevented more than one
version of the same DOS program to be opened in Windows simultaneously.
We have a networked DOS program that our students always manage to open
at least 10 times on the same workstation creating havoc with the
program and the computer.  The problem is the delay after the double
click.  If they don't get instant gratification, they keep clicking away
at that icon.  Sound like 11 year olds?!

chuck
--
Chuck Finnigan

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]