Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 09:40:38 -0800
I'm not up to date on this thread. If you are interested I found this:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q282599

ctfmon.exe is in my startup and I've never noticed any problems with it.
However, since I do not use MS Office, I probably do not need it. I'll
disable it and see what happens.

Tom Mayer

[log in to unmask] wrote:
> Don Wrote ----
>
> <That's usually a sign of spyware. As fast as you remove it, it  replicates
> itself.  Some of them change names each time they replicate,  so very
> difficult to track down. Sometimes you have to use several different  a-s
> programs to get rid of them.>
>
> Ok --- I formatted my HD today thinking I might have some hidden spyware in
> here.However,  I never had that ctfmon.exe file on there  till I upgraded to
> Explorer 7.  I did NOT install Office or anything like  that.  My Win XP CD had
> Explorer 6 on it, and when I looked at my  Start Up items, it was not on
> there, but after I upgraded that Explorer  7, it is now.  So guess I am stuck with
> it being in the Start  Up.  Harriet

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml