Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tom Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 2004 06:46:11 -0700
We use Any Time Deluxe. It is not free, but it is fairly cheap. It does
everything you want and more, yet is user friendly. It is an "Individual
Software" product.

Tom Mayer

   My friend and I are both looking for a program (hopefully freeware!) that
we can use to input the phone #s and addresses of family & friends, as well
as birthdays, other comments as well. It would contain all the stuff that
you have in the personal phone book that you keep by the phone. But we find
that as addresses & ph. #s change, the book gets sloppy looking and pretty
soon it sprouts scraps of paper & post-its with phone #s, etc that need to
be added or changed. In order to keep up, you have to keep getting new
filler pages & writing it all over again, with new info.  If there were a
program that we could input the info, then go back and change, have a
printed copy that would fit in an oranizer type of ph & address book. Maybe
it would even keep track of email addresses too.

   Maybe even something we could customize the sort options... to sort a
list of names with just birthdays, or names & phone numbers, or all the
info. It seems like these companies that make these handy zippered personal
organizers would have programs available to do this. The Outlook email
address book with all the other info is fine for online, but it won't print
everything you want and it definitely won't sort and only print some of the
stuff we want.

   My friend has Windows 98 with Yahoo mail and Outlook. I have Windows 2000
with Yahoo & Outlook. We both have plenty of memory to utilize a program
like this, but can't find one this flexible. We may not be able to find a
program with everything we want it to do, but does anyone know of a program
that comes close?  Thank you in advance,  Janet Adams

                       http://freepctech.com/rode