Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Gamble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2006 11:33:56 -0600
Sven:

I had the identical problem with "CHKDSK" not running. I too have "Spyware
Doctor (latest update) and followed the advice provided in the Sysinterna
lForums. I deleted the file "ikhlayer" in the "C:\WINNT\system32\drivers"
directory, restarted Spyware Doctor and all is well again. CHKDSK works
again.
Thanks for the advice and reference to the forum.

Jim Gamble (not the Jim you originally replied to in your e-mail)
Calgary, Alberta

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sven
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2006 9:35 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] chkdsk on WinXP

Hi Jim,

In checking some of the online forums it seems there are some third party
applications, Spyware Doctor 3.5 for one, that can interfere with chkdsk
running. Check these links for more information and suggested solutions:

Sysinternals Forums: Cannot open volume for direct access!:
http://www.sysinternals.com/Forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4296&PN=1

I am unable to run CHKDSK, it cannot lock or open volume for direct access.:
http://www.windowsitpro.com/Article/ArticleID/14614/14614.html?Ad=1

Sven Swanson, Sr.