Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Wayne Copeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 11:20:21 -0500
I remember a tip from one of the Windows "Tips & Secrets" workshops I went to.  I have the following line added to the AUTOEXEC.BAT of ALL the computers I set up:

echo y | del C:\windows\temp\.

The only thing I have to remember is to comment it out (and remove the |) when I run program install's or updates.  This deletes anything except directories created under TEMP.  I'll delete  these by hand from time to time.

Wayne Copeland         |  (651) 297-3391
State of Minnesota     |  (651) 296-5745 (fax)
390 North Robert St.   |  [log in to unmask]
Saint Paul, MN 55101   |
Opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect those
 of my employer!