Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 20:44:44 -0800
George,

It depends on how many programs are installed under W2K. If not many and
you don't mind reinstalling programs you can install into a new directory
(stand alone). One other option is to install XP Pro in a dual boot
configuration and then you will be able to boot either W2K or XP. This is
good if you're not sure if all of the critical programs you have will run
on XP. If you want to go completely with XP then the best solution is to
install "over" (upgrade) W2k" which keeps all of your installed programs
installed. (Otherwise you will have to install them all again from scratch.)

John

At 04:36 PM 1/20/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>I presently have Win2k installed on my machine. I have a new OS to
>install, this is the OEM XP Pro..My question is, do I install this xpro
>OEM, as a stand alone or as an upgrade..advantages & disadvantages ?
>What is the best option
>
>Thanks,
>
>George Clark
>
>                 Curious about the people moderating your
>                    messages? Visit our staff web site:
>                     http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml