Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Will Stephenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 2004 20:36:16 -0400
Hello all!

I have been helping a client move from a pooched (burnt out MB and power
supply) computer to a new Dell. I have moved all the old files to the new
computer and have achieved a near-complete rebuilding of the new to work
like the old. However...

I have been unable to get their "old" Netscape 7.1 address book (living
somewhere in the copied data from the old computer) imported into the "new"
Netscape 7.1 installation on the Dell. Research has led me to believe that I
would have to have exported the old address book into another format (.ldif,
tab, comma delimited...) and then import that format into the new setup.
Since the old computer is dead, that seemingly necessary first export did
not take place.

Would anyone know what type of file the Netscape 7.1 address book is? Or how
to get the information it contains into the "new" setup?

Thanks once again for everyone's time and thoughts!

Best, Will

Will Stephenson
Acadia Technologies Inc.
mailto:[log in to unmask]

There are as many paths to God as there are people to walk them.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>