Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Marlene Coldwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 1998 13:49:52 -0500
I installed outlook this am by download. I do not have an Internet Mail tab
listed under tools/options. The following components are NOT installed:
1.Net Folders
2.Developement Tools
3.Export Wizard for Timex Data Link Watch
4.Integrated File Management
5.Schedule+ Support
6.Corporate or Workgroup E-mail Service
7.Microsoft Mail 3.x Support
8.Synamtec WinFax Starter Edition....
and of course, only the English version of the Proofing Tools are
installed.. When you figure everything out, be sure to let the rest of us
know! I, for one, am slightly overwhelmed by it and hope I have not jumped
in over my head on this one. There sure is a lot to learn on this program!
Hope this helps you in some way,

Marlene Coldwell