Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tom Turak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 15:40:04 -0500
The default location for outlook differs by windows version, although it is
always in a folder called outlook.  There are several ways to move its
location, if you failed to set the location to a network folder from the
wizard (this can be done) you used to install outlook on the client (local)
pc.  Here are two I like.

Close outlook.  Move the .pst file to the new location.  Open outlook, when
it complains the personal folders is missing, browse to the new location of
the .pst file and click on it.  There, you're done.  Outlook may complain
that the location of the inbox has changed, but I accept the change.

Close outlook.  Right-click on the outlook icon, choose properties.  Find
the personal folder from the list of installed services, and click on
remove.  This will not disturb the .pst file.  Now click Add... and choose
the personal folders service.  Use the 'Open file dialogue' to locate the
personal mail folder in the network folder of your choice.  Close Outlook
properties.  Go find the original .pst file, and copy and paste it to the
new .pst file on the network folder.  Done.

Each method has its advantages.  With the first, some versions of outlook
respond differently, which can make using this method a different experience
each time you try it, different error messages, etc.  I especially remember
an incident where the outlook client went 'off-line' and I had trouble
getting it out of that mode. Method two has never caused any trouble, it
just takes a little more to do it.
Tom Turak