Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Yew Keong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 01:59:41 -0800
more information please. Meaning, the full path of the
file, the exact filename, and the date. To show the
full file name, please do this: from your windows
explorer, go to tools, folder options..., go to view,
under hidden files and folders, select "show hidden
files and folders", uncheck "hide file extensions for
known file types".

Alternatively, you can sent that file to symantec for
verification. If that is a virus inffected file, you
should delete it.

Rgds,
Derek