Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 2009 00:18:17 EST
I have Webroot's Spysweeper and it has expired and I want it  out of my
system.  I went to the Registry and deleted from all the folders  I saw in
there.... but one wont let me delete one last folder. It said check to  see if
it's write protected or in use.  Well... it was not in use, so how  can I get
it 'un-write' protected.  I have tried everything. I even went to  their
site but saw nothing that could help me uninstall that one last folder and
back up folder... but there was nothing there that tells me  anything.

I have a Dell 8400, Win XP, 2 GB Ram ------------   Harriet