Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ralph Willing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 21:08:37 EST
I am having the same problem.  I didn't have it until I used the Windows
update feature one time and then it started constantly trying every 5
minutes, no matter how many times I changed it/disabled it.

Using the Advanced, Stop Task Scheduler Method works, but only for the
current Windows session.  The next time I reboot, it's back to it's old
tricks.

Any ideas on how to PERMANENTLY disable it would be greatly appreciated.

Ralph

In a message dated 03/04/2000 12:21:18 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> To disable or to stop using task Scheduler, open 'Scheduled Tasks' and go to
>  Advanced. In 'Advanced' click "Stop using Task Scheduler". That should take
>  care of your problem for you.
>
>  Jack
>
>  > I would like to know how to disable Task Scheduler.
>  >
>  > It is set to check for Windows Critical Updates every 5 minutes of the
>  > day.  I open Task Scheduler and change the frequency of updates or
>  > uncheck ENABLED  - neither work to stop the Task Scheduler.
>  >
>  > Thanks in advance
>  >
>  > George Helm

Ralph Willing
Manchester, CT

Searching   MD:     WILLING/WILLIN, ROBERTSON, HORNER, WILSON
                   NJ:  BAND
                MA/PA:  NOVICK, GORDON
Odessa, Russia:     KORITNY, ZVANICHKY/ZANETSKY/SZWANYETSKY
Chernigov, Russia:  NOVIKOFF/NOVICKOF

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org