Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 23:28:15 -0800
On 11 Jan 2003, at 20:22, Huonga3 wrote:

> What application is needed for stopping of pop-up sites?Thanks
> Regards,
> Huynh Minh Huong

  Many pop-ups are triggered by Javascript coding on web pages.

  One of the things I like about Norton;s Internet Firewall is that it can
be set to recognize, and block, this code, without otherwise disabling pages
that require Javascript.  It's not free, but I was a big fan of AtGuard, the
product Norton bought to evolve theirs from, and they haven't ruined it yet!

David Gillett

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml