Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2006 07:55:04 -0700
  Spammers routinely spoof the source *email address* of messages.  I'm
having trouble with that at the moment myself -- some spammer out there has
decided that I should get all his "bounce" messages.  That's NOT what you're
seeing.
  Spammers often exploit intermediate email servers if they are "open
relays", which will forward third-party email.  What you've been told is
that your email server cannot be used this wayby spammers.
  Spammers have been known to insert a fake Received: header into messages,
to make it look like their sending machine was just a relay forwarding a
message from somewhere else.  They're rarely very convincing.

  I've never heard of a spammer managing to forge a convincing Rewceived:
header line AND a corresponding message ID.  I think it's extremely likely
that this spam message really did get sent by that machine in your office.

  An awful lot of current spam is sent by infected/compromised machines.  So
you need to check that machine thoroughly for viruses/spyware/etc.  It might
not hurt to check the whole office....

David Gillett