Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2005 02:44:58 EST
Thanks for this advice, but now I have another one and don't know if it  is
connected with this or not.  In the cookie folder, there were 4 things  in
there which I could not get rid of by running the window washer or the  cleanup
2003.  I dont remember what 4 they were, but I thought I would move  one of them
to my desk top, but when I did, it did not go there ---- it just  disappeared
into thin air.

Now my problem is, when I added another screen name to my primary name, I
tried to move the Filing Cabinet from another name to the new one, and I got
instructions from the AOL in how to do it, which said to copy the  file with no
extent ions in my organize folder and paste it on the desk  top.  But I can't
copy that file.  I have tried everything to copy it  but it keeps saying it
cannot copy file, it is being used by another person or  program.  Well, no one
has excess to this computer but me, and I was not  running another program.

My question is, is this related to me moving that cookie out of that  cookie
file the cause of me not being able to copy that in the temp file and  cookie
file folders.  Manny

<<<You will not hurt anything to delete the contents of your  cookie folder.
Usually you are not allowed to delete  your index. You need to delete the
contents of your cookie folder and those of  your Temporary Internet folder
depending on how much you surf the web. If you  delete the contents of the Temp
folder you may lose the ability to run some of  your downloaded programs and etc.
If you are having problems with your machine  randomly shutting down,
freezing, and etc.,you may need to delete the contents  of all three. I would first
start with the Cookies and the Temp.  Internet.>>>