Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Thomas H. Handel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2007 09:45:02 -0500
Since I posted the below question, I have uncovered one interesting bit of
further evidence that I offer here to anyone who might be able to help me
unravel this.

With respect to the problem described below, Outlook behaves properly when
it is started in "safe mode."  It opens email attachments that are
themselves emails just fine.  It only fails to do this properly when started
in the full (normal) mode.

I hope this helps.  Any ideas out there?

Best,

Tom.