Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2008 12:05:07 -0400
Hi Phil,

You're welcome and Thanks for the feedback.
I'm sure that a lot of people are not aware of the options I mentioned.

As to your "old" burner's software
> When I reformatted this old Compaq (xp sp2) I didn't have the  cd burner's
> orig. software disc
If the burner is strictly CD,it won't be capable of burning DVDs.
Nevertheless,you may be able to retrieve some software - drivers or
updated firmware from the manufacturer's website.
Most likely the original disc contained possibly some drivers,but mostly
it would contain auxiliary programs or utilities,like a feature limited
burning program and photo utilities. etc
Check what's available for your model.
They may also offer other free programs.

Talking about that,check the link below for some more free burning
programs http://www.thefreecountry.com/utilities/dvdcdburning.shtml

Peter E.