Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 18:50:51 EST
In a message dated 3/9/98 1:09:41 AM Central Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< > I had Oil Change on my computer for 1 year. I had no problems with the
 > software or the service. But is it worth it? I don't think so. There
 > database of updates are not that large yet. I think it will be a great
 > service in the years to come, but for the time being it's not worth the
 > money.

 > >Jim Meagher >>

Before you put out the bucks you may want to try this "freeware" that I have
been using for about 4 months with no problems at all.  Its updated my Sound
blaster drivers, WinZip, Paint Shop Pro, and McAfee Virus Scanner just to name
a few.  They may not have the biggest database for updates but what the heck,
its free.

Check out  http://www.manageable.com/

And you will find Catch-UP, (SPLAT) it is a Web-based software updating
service that automatically
searches for the newest versions of many popular software applications and
hardware drivers.  The Catch-UP Scanner helper application runs with your
browser to generate a custom list of software updates and corresponding
download sites.

Don Weckler