Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2008 17:45:50 -0400
Hi Martha,

The reason for the change can be found here:
Icons randomly change to different icons
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/132668

Some more tips:
If you want to modify the list of icons available in the Quick Launch
area of your Windows XP taskbar, you can modify the icons in place by
right-clicking them or dragging and dropping new icons onto the area.
Or, you may prefer opening the folder containing the shortcut icons and
modifying them through a normal Explorer view.

To do this, perform one of the following tasks:

A (long way): Open up this folder in Explorer (the folder path should
all be on one line):

C:\Documents and Settings\[USERNAME]\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet
Explorer\Quick Launch  (one line)

Replacing [USERNAME] with your user name.

  OR -

B (quicker): Right-click on an empty area of the Quick Launch area and
uncheck "Lock the Taskbar". Then, right-click the same place and choose
"Open Folder". Right-click the same place and recheck "Lock the
Taskbar", if desired.

(Source: http://malektips.com/xp_taskbar_start_0021.html  )

When in the Q-L folder, you can deal with unused icons in either one
of 2 ways:
Create a new folder and name it Unused Q-L Icons
This folder will show on the Q-L bar,so you still have access to the icons.
If you don't need access,but you still want to save the icons just in
case,you can move it to My Documents if you wish.
When needed you can drag the specific icon back to the Q-L folder.
(Source:Me :) )

Peter E.