Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Vince Teachout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 22:28:52 -0400
At 05:48 PM 8/5/03 -0500, harsha godavari wrote:
>Vince:
>           there are three versions, light / standard & full. i cannot find an
>explanation of the differences (I didnot understand their table - musically
>challenged :-) ). Would you mind elaborating for newbies like me? Thank you.

Lite has the bare necessities:
         MP3 Audio - plays MP3s
         Shoutcast Radio - Plays Shoutcast radio - a kind of streaming radio/tv
         Skins and plugins - Skins let you change the look of your player,
which can be fun, and plugins do various things, such as output to a
different format, etc.  A plug-in        that I like boosts the bass and
trebel.  Nice thing about plug-ins, is if you see something you want, you
download it to the plugins folder, and it "plugs into" your   player - all
of a sudden, its a new option you have.  If you don't like it, just delete it.

Standard: Same as lite, plus:
         Winamp visualization studio.  Can make kaleidoscopic designs while
playing your music.  It's actually pretty cool, but unless you have time to
just sit and watch the   pretty designs on your computer, kind of useless.
         Proton video support - Beats me what that is
         Improved media library - kind of crucial - don't know why it's not
in Lite - let's you order, sort save and print your play lists.

Full: Same as standard, plus windows media support.  Plays Big Bill's
files, so you don't have to use the Windows Media player, which keeps
insisting it needs to dial home to update itself, and would I please turn
off my firewall so it can?  As if!

Since the full version is only 2.2mb, and the lite is 673KB, I don't see
any reason not to simply get the full version.  Better to have it and not
need it, then need it and not have it, is my motto (Well, one of
them.  "Rambling on too long in e-mails is good" is another)

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml