Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 20:17:11 EST
Hi,
My desktop color appearance is not normal and the color is incorrect.  It has
affected my Internet Service Provider AOL appearance.  I can receive e-mail
and send it but it has affected certain features of AOL.  I went to Display
Properties and tried to correct the appearance but to no avail.  Also, My
Microsoft Word program has been affected.  When I start typing a letter a large black
area appears and I cannot see what I am typing.   Could it be a bad monitor
or is it infected with a virus?  Also, I have been getting a blue screen
occasionally which is not good. I have a Gateway computer, Microsoft Windows
Millennium Edition with 384 mg Ram.  Please assist me.  Thank you.

Jerry Gillman

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>