Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Larry Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 15:50:43 -0500
Highly recommend you get a copy of ClipMate from Thornsoft Development - web
page "www.thornsoft.com". Its a shareware program that'll cost you $10 to
register and is easily worth much more than that. You can clip text from any
file, document, web page etc and save it in their clipboard. When you call
up that clipboard, there it (and all the other clips you've made) sits with
a title for identification (usually the first few words of the clipped text.
You can read the individual items, remove line breaks, edit, save, glue
together, etc. You can then "clip" that item and insert it into a WP
document or other text handler and later on, when you no longer need it,
delete it from the clipboard data base. Good stuff.

Get it. You won't be sorry. It'll save a lot of trees and extraneous text
believe me.

Good luck,
Larry Stewart

--