Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 22:04:00 -0400
 Very well done (researched) and very well presented, good info!   If I may
add to your
 information Sven, according to one of these sites you mentioned below, this
 pest only affects Win2K and WinXP O/S's.

Emie DelRosario

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/security/

http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/virusencyclo/default5.asp?VName=WORM_MSBLAST
> > .A
> >
> > Housecall (online up to date free scanner):
> > http://housecall.trendmicro.com/
> >
> > McAfee does have dat file available:
> > http://us.mcafee.com/virusInfo/default.asp?id=description&virus_k=100547
> >
> > This worm will execute every month (from Trend Micro): a..
> > On the 16th to the 31st day of the following months:
> > a.. January
> > b.. February
> > c.. March
> > d.. April
> > e.. May
> > f.. June
> > g.. July
> > h.. August
> > a.. Any day in the months of September to December
> >
> > Please visit and READ the information provided and
> > download the critical update from Microsoft. Always read the
> > documentation BEFORE installing anything as each
> > computer is different. It does not matter if you access the
> > Internet by dial-up, DSL or Cable, online hackers could care
> > less how you got there.
> >
> > Sven Swanson, Sr.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml