Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 19:40:13 -0400
Kathleen,

It's no wonder that you are confused....
This topic has been revolving around three similar
but distinctly different processes.
A. Backup/restore using ERU
B. Export/Import using REGEDIT
C. Working with the backup files that windows
     creates during the bootup process.

I think you are compounding your confusion by
taking my broad and generalized statements and
trying to apply them to a very specific situation.

My statements were simply a caution regarding
things that MIGHT happen.  These are items that
should be taken into consideration before
restoring/importing/whatever a previous
registry file -- especially when the age of the
backup is unknown (as is the case in this discussion).

Considering that this thread started out as a question about
Front Page and it STILL has a subject line indicating such....
I think it's amazing that anyone can make sense of all this. <grin>

Jim Meagher