Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 07:39:37 -0700
You may have to repair Win2k. Do you have a repair disk? Even if you
don't (I usually don't), just go through the standard Win2k installation
procedure, but select the repair option. If that does not fix it, then
go through the install procedure and select upgrade rather than repair.
Upgrade preserves settings, but does a more thorough replacement of
possibly bad files. I have had this sort of thing happen to me a few
times. Nice to have backups, alas I say that but often don't have one
myself!

Peter
Peter Shkabara P.E. - Computer Science Instructor
Columbia College - 11600 Columbia College Drive - Sonora, CA 95370
(209) 588-5156 - [log in to unmask] - http://gocolumbia.org/pesh