Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jan Weingart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 23:58:43 GMT
Then I guess my question is why do I have all those files in those folders
and how to get rid of them??  I was curious if anyone else had those four
folders and if so, did they have files in them?  My computer at work has
four similar folders with only 100 or so files.  I am afraid to delete the
folders since I get that warning when I try to.  There must be a reason that
many files are in those folders and must be a way to get rid of the files
without deleting the folders I would think????  Any suggestions?  Jan