Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2013 12:58:27 -0500
Hi Preston,

Yes ,there is some confusion about the setup with outlook.com

Everything depends how you set up your outlook.com account

I presume that you had your hotmail.com account first and then created the outlook.com account

The way it looks is that you have 1 Microsoft account with 2 email accounts,

If you don't have 2 Microsoft accounts ,each with their own password ,then you have what I described above.

Email accounts created under a Microsoft account all have the same password.

One could be designated as a "main" email account and the others could be considered as aliases.

You can send and receive from each of those accounts.

So to answer your question, if you don't have 2 separate Microsoft accounts ,but just one,

you can only change the password on that account.

Any other accounts under that Microsoft account can only be accessed by the single password.

Resetting the password for your Microsoft account is easy enough.

Just log in to the account.

Once you're into your mail account ,do the following:

Click the gear next to your login name (upper RH corner)

From the dropdown menu  select "More mail settings"

You'll get a new page  .select under "Managing your account ": Account details (password, addresses, time zone)

In the resulting page go to " Password and security info"

Below this is "Change password"

You will have to confirm this in a following page. It will ask you for a code number.

If you don't have one, you'll need to get one.

The code number will be sent to either your phone (if you had filled this in during initial registration or an alternate email address.

There will be a dropdown menu to select where the code is to be sent. Do not log out or change the page.

Take the received code  (from the call or the email )and put it in the appropriate box and proceed.

Check out the rest of the settings there (Managing your account).

Also check all there is under "More mail settings"

Hope this helps.

Peter E.