Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Deborah Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 18:17:54 -0500
I installed Encarta 2001 reference suite without incident.  However, the execution
files for the encyclopedia, atlas, & Encarta Africana will not open the program.
There are several error messages:
1. D:\Encarta 2001\ Encarta Encyclopedia 2001\ Enc2001.exe
       A device attached to the system is not functioning.
2. This program is not currently installed on your computer.  Insert the
installation disc & follow the onscreen instructions.
3. The Enc2001.exe file is linked to missing export:
SHRL30.dll:?RefLoadString@@YAHPAUHINSTANCE_@@IPADH@Z
I have:
1. Uninstalled & re-installed Encarta 2001.
2. Used the repair option in Add/remove programs.
3. Emailed MS Support at their website (no answer yet).
Nothing has worked so far.
I have a 375 MHZ AMD K-6 processor with 64 mb ram.  Win 98 SE is installed.
I have never had this problem with previous versions of Encarta. I did uninstall
Encarta 2000 prior to the 2001 installation.
Before I  give up & call MS, does any one have any ideas as to what the problem
is?
Thanks.
Debbie
Frustrated in Illinois