Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2005 17:50:24 -0400
You have some problem unrelated to Zonealarm.  I have XP Pro Sp1, and I did a default install of the free zonealarm.  I have made no changes to it at all and it works flawlessly.  I have no other firewalls other than on my router, and have only minimal protection.  I have had one trojan in the months I've used zonealarm, but it was picked up immediately by Avast AV and destroyed.  I think you have other issues that need to be addressed.

Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Many of you are apparently very happy with Zone Alarm. Every time I try it,
>there are some problems. In particular, I get timeout on a number of secure
>web pages and need to refresh to get them to show up. This happens almost
>every other page and is very annoying. Is some setting I have wrong, or is
>this the price to pay for security? I do like the product features
>otherwise. During installation, I used the default values as recommended by
>Zone Alarm.
>

>Peter

>                Curious about the people moderating your
>                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
>                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.