Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bryan Tyson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 02:32:52 EDT
In a message dated 6/7/00 7:06:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Jan writes:

<< But my computer is still sometimes freezing up,
 esp. at that one site.  Could it be my security settings or java/virtual
 machine causing conflicts???  Does anyone have any suggestions? >>

I came in late on this thread, so this might not apply, but I can tell you
there is a MSIE 5 issue with ATI Rage video cards. I discovered this because,
like you, my MSIE freezes sometimes, and there is a certain site it always
freezes on. When poking around the knowledge base, I found

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q175/1/48.ASP?LN=EN-US&SD=gn&
FR=0

which did apply in my case, and perhaps it might help you or someone else on
the list.

Bryan S. Tyson