Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 07:32:57 -0700
I used MS Word to produce tutorials for my classes and often used many
pictures. What sort of problems are you experiencing? Provide us with your
hardware, OS, and software version information so the list might better help
you. Perhaps it is a matter of adding more RAM to your system. Also check on
the size of pictures that you are adding.

Although I usually use MS Word (now version 2003), I also have MS Publisher.
To me, the difference between the two programs is that Publisher allows for
easier placement of pictures.

Peter
The NoSpin Group

                     visit our download web page at: